Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tiny Tina
World's deadliest 13 year old!


Quotes:

  • "BURN ALL THE BABIES!!!!!”
  • "This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. These fiiiine-ass womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Go get 'em!"
  • "That's right, bitches - my big brudder's about to teach you some MANNERS. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk and lives!”
  • "Got the badonkadonks? Best day evaaaa. Bring 'em back here and I'll use 'em to make some fine-ass damsels who can hijack that train for yas." 
  •  "I'm a little teapot, bloody and cut. Here is my handle and here is my butt." 
  • "Ten... Nine..." *launches rockets* "I got bored."
  • "Sup, sucka? It's Tina. I wrote you a poem and it goes a little somethin' like this BREAK IT DOWN. Ahem. Kill Jack. Kill Jack. Kill Jack kill Jack kill Jack KIIIILL JAAAAACK! Kill Jack. A poem by Tiny Tina."
  • "Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies, I'ma gonna get that tattooed across my back in Old English font."
  • "Wait a minute.  Those cookies aren't chocolate chip.  Those...are...raisins.  WHYYYYYY-HY-HYYYYY?!  SHAWTY, DESTROY ALL THE FOOD DISPENSERS!  WIPE THE RAISIN ABOMINATIONS OFF THE MAP!  I JUST WANTED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!  WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?”
  • "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.  Do you know who just arrived in Beatdown?  SULLY THE STABBER!  He's my THIRD favorite mass-murderer in the ENTIRE WORLD! You HAVE to go get his autograph for me."
  • "He said...no?  Well.  There's only one thing to do -- look him in the eye, nod politely, and KILL THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM! 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment